Tuesday, January 5, 2010

{vendor spotlight} aqua vivus productions

I found out about this videography vendor a few months back from one of the couples I'm working with... and I'm really hoping we get the opportunity to work with this talent at a future wedding.

Aqua Vivus does this neat thing called a "love story" - think of it as a e-vid kinda the way e-pics are to your wedding photos!  Think about it, if you get to know your potential wedding photographer by having them take your engagement pics, why wouldn't you wanna do a trial run with your videographer to test out their personality, shooting, and editing styles?

Check out this love story they have featured on their site and blog:


Heidi + Brian Love Story from Thomas O'Hara on Vimeo.


I especially love it because I was a Hume Lake camper from Jr. High all the way through High School... I find their love story to be absolutely adorable & a great alternative to the standard wedding slideshow!

Aqua Vivus team, keep doin' what you obviously do best!

No comments: